SoCoVelo Club membership is open from the kick off meeting (January 26th, 2017) until late Spring. To become a member,
select Club Membership on the right side menu and follow the directions.
Once you sign up as a club member consider an Elite Team Membership. This is for members of the club looking to get more involved. Select Team Membership on the right side menu and complete an application. Elite Team Members will be considered between the Kick-Off Meeting (January 26th) until Feb
2017 Membership Requirements:
- Complete the online Membership Packet
- Pay the annual membership fee - 2017 fee is 30 dollars - via paypal
- Purchase 1 Team Club Jersey per year (see Kits for more info)
- Sign a waiver (avaliable later in the Spring)
- Adhere to the SoCoVelo commonsense code of conduct
- Get active within the group - many ways to do this!
NOTE: We do not discriminate based on age, gender, racing intent, or cycling experience. Our primary goal is to promote
Questions - Email: email@example.com
Why should you join SoCoVelo?
- Team camaraderie
- Opportunties to give back to the cycling community
- Sweet uniforms
- Team support & a network of cyclists
- Social events
- Discounts with sponsors
- Local team supporting local events