Want to get more involved with SoCoVelo?
Commit more to SoCo and SoCo will give back to you.
To become a Team Member you must first becomes a Club Member. This comes with all the commitments and benefits but with a higher level of commitment to the group.
What does that mean?
Here are some examples of what Team members commit to do:
- Attend Team Meetings as scheduled
- Share out what they are doing to make the club better (as requested)
- Organizing and Leading Group Rides (from Criterium or other places, any discipline - Road, Mountain, Gravel, etc)
- Participate in other SoCo Events like volunteering at races or cycling events. SoCoVelo has partnerships with Kids on Bikes (a local non-profit), Medicine Wheel (trail building) and the Sports Corp for the Pikes Peak Cycling Hill Climb
- Organize or help with club social events
- Compete in Races (any discipline any level)
- Create your own event and get people interested
What extra benefits do you get?
- Regular Special Orders through our bike shop Criterium
- Grass Roots Orders with Criterium
- Team members in good standing who decide to join again the next sesaon earn...
free membership in the club for one season
one free team jersey on the next seasons order
1) Become a SoCoVelo Member by completing a Club Membership
(if you haven't already)
2) Complete the online application at the bottom of this page. Applications are considered during the first part of the enrollment window starting January 26 and ending February 23rd, 2017.
A member of the Club's board will contact you by email with an update to the Elite Team process as updates happen.
Please direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below OR access in a New Window
*Complete all questions scrolling to the bottom to click submit when finished